View Single Post
Old 16-02-2012, 11:59
Been here forever!!! - Ask me Anything !!

My NYF Diary
Default Re: Who's wanting a Holiday? ;)

Hi all,

It's been a while.... and as our "two-speed economy" rolls on, business continues to do it tough.

Yes, it is hitting me too, and for the last few months, we have been offering really good rates on this lovely place just to keep ourselves in business.

Some months are really popular (Winter months, surprisingly - and Summer holidays - not so surprisingly). But "in between months" are rather light on.

So here we are in February, with March and April looking light. So is May/June, but they will (hopefully) fill up by the end of April.

If YOU are wanting a wee break in a beautiful setting, PM me (don't make an enquiry via the link in the first post, or I won't be able to discount as much) and let's make a deal.

Super good rates if you are able to book mid-week, but I will still do a deal for weekends too.. The more people in your group, the better the deal gets..... Go on, you know you want a holiday

Koh