View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 11:10
Been here forever!!! - Ask me Anything !!

My NYF Diary
Default Re: Donzie 2.0 in 2020

Hi Donzie,

Now I know why I always looked forward to reading your words - you write superbly and always have interesting, well-written, and sage comments to make. Fortunately, I know just what to do when I get to read words like this !! Now, where is that Gems topic......

Thanks for your contribution thus far - I look forward to hearing how your Refeed is going (and that is one of THE most important periods in this whole Cohen Plan). If you have any queries, you know where we are - and I usually pop in daily at some time. Thanks too for your kind words to me - I do enjoy helping in whatever way I can, just like you all do for each other. In essence, I love the vibe of this place (though much quieter now than it has been, it still holds special memories and success stories that cheer me).

Rock on Donzie - bring on Refeed !!

Hugs,
Koh