New You Forums

Go Back   New You Forums > New You Forum Diary Boards > New Diaries

Notices

Old 15-06-2019, 20:16
On my way - To a new me.

My NYF Diary
Default Re: Journey to a New Me

Havent been here for 3 days and for reasons I couldnt avoid. To make things really short I was detained by the CID from the evening of 37th day and I just came home this morning at 4am. I was on plan on the 37th day but the next days I was eating the food that was made available for me. I tried to eat healthy as i can (they gave set meals) ie. Didnt have the bread or rice or the boxed juices but I was in no way on plan.

Woke up at 12noon today so my last meal will be around 1030pm. I weighed and I gained 700grams.

@koh - i will have to hold the clothes fitting for now but my old clothes are taking up space win my wardrobe and are ready to be worn as soon as my body is ready..

Day 37 - deviation free
Day 38 - 40 - off plan

A bit more about my 72 hour ordeal here.

www.perfectversionofyou.blogspot.de
Daily Temptations List 2019 | 2014

Old 16-06-2019, 20:27
Dedicated New You Forum Nut

Yikes ME! Sounds like an unpleasant ordeal! Hopefully things are sorting themselves out now.

Well done for managing as well as you did with the food offered. I'm sure you will lose the gained weight quickly now that you are back on track.

Louise

"Just follow the plan, maintain your new habits and you will be rewarded!"
Awesome post - A Thank You from :-
Old 19-06-2019, 03:11
On my way - To a new me.

My NYF Diary

Thanks Loiuse.. im trying to sort it out soon...

Glad to share that I've shed the gains I had recently. Back at the dame weight before the incident i had last week.. whew..

Old 20-06-2019, 21:51
On my way - To a new me.

My NYF Diary
Unhappy Re: Journey to a New Me

Struggling a bit here... any reference materials will help! WHY AM I CRAVING and what PMS have to do with it?!

Woke up great yesterday, the scale moved down a bit. However, I was feeling hungry quicker in the day and I was craving. Well, I was already craving the night before for some nuts. I really exerted an extra effort to stop myself from grabbing a handful.

Late afternoon came, a friend of mine from PH who is now based in NL messaged me that she is in AE and will be flying out in the morning and wants to meet. I didnt plan to have my dinner with me then and I couldnt pass up the chance to meet her, its been 10years since I've seen her! And the likelihood of seeing her again soon, well is 0, Im not travelling soon and if I am, it wont be to NL.

So I went, I had it in my mind that I wont eat anything even if that meant I will eat so late at home. I even told her. But at the time that I told her, I was really hungry (7pm-ish, was supposed to have my next meal at 8:30). She was understanding and didnt ask many questions.

Tried to reason with myself that its just cravings. I recalled all the stuff I've read about insulin etc etc etc. None worked. I was just... ready to eat.

And so I caved. I just really want to eat, anything. I started mindfully, ate half a cucumber first, the hummus came, I didnt touch it. Had a chicken kebab, then it snowballed from there, had the hummus, kuboos and a few teaspoons of muhalabiya (btw, as much as I like hummus, I think Im not good with it, I always feel a tad bloated when I eat it). Out of the plan, I dont think I ate terribly. But, in Cohen world, khalas. Off the damn bus.

Feeling bad as I drove home, Im trying to figure out why I was so hungry and craving - there is a reason for everything, this cant be out of nowhere! Then it hit me, 7days to be exact til my TOM (light bulb moment). FFsake. It didnt even cross my mind that I could be PMSing.

I mean what else could it be?

- I wasnt even aware that I'm a week away from TOM (I dont really track)
- I have been deviation free for about 5 days
- I've eaten 2 of my meals on time with vitamins, plus crackers, fruits and soda

PMSing is real . Previously, (at the back of my mind) I always thought PMS is an excuse. Because we think about it, it happens to us based from what we have read, heard, and seen. I somewhat refuse to believe that we (women) can be victims of this, even though I've had it for years. I kept thinking, there's something that I am doing, that's why I'm getting this.

Anyway, today I woke feeling like crap - lethargic, heavy and sleepy. AND craving sweets. :'(

Last edited by mesmer_eyes; 20-06-2019 at 23:52.

Tags
diary , journey , mesmer_eyes