Notices

Old 01-07-2011, 10:42
Doin it for the last time

My NYF Diary
Default Re: Melbourne?

Sunday 31st July... sounds good to me!

I shall pencil it in right now

Same time? 11-11:30 ish?
♥ First 5 ♥ Under 100♥ In the 90's ♥ In the 80's ♥ 85 ♥ In the 70's ♥ become 'normal' ♥ Back to the 60ís ♥ GOAL

I'm MANGOIFICENT & WATERWISE ALWAYS!!! x ?x ?
Old 01-07-2011, 19:37
Dedicated New You Forum Nut

Yeap Sunday would suit me better too so happy with the 31st (I get back from Broome on the Saturday at some ungodly hour in the morning lol).
Time suits too... looking forward to it

NEW GOAL: MAINTAIN WEIGHT BELOW 73kgs

DEVIATION FREE MANGO CHALLENGE and WATERWISE!!! x 6 x 5
Old 02-07-2011, 08:13
Need to get myself back..

Smile Re: Melbourne?

Thanks Ladies - already on my calendar - this time in ink !!
Looking forward to it.
ruby

2020 stats:
Start weight: 70.7kg (26/9)

2008 stats:
Start weight= 89.9kg (8/8 )
Final weight > refeed = 54.1kg (24/12)
Old 05-07-2011, 20:31
On my way - To a new me.

Hi everyone,
Sunday is better for me as well - I will put it in the calendar.
Eloise.

Start date: 28/10/2010 Starting weight: 109.8kg; Finished refeed 5/08/2011 at 64.6 kg.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:58

Hi all have been lurking around the site but not posted but have restarted the programme with a new programme (3rd time lucky like you Ruby ) and hope to catch up with you all on the 31st..

Hi Lil doll and AJ will update my diary shortly wanted to make sure I am completely on board this time

Maria
xxxx
Old 07-07-2011, 16:34

My NYF Diary

Go Maria!!!

Can't wait to see you again!

xoxo
♥ First 5 ♥ Under 100♥ In the 90's ♥ In the 80's ♥ 85 ♥ In the 70's ♥ become 'normal' ♥ Back to the 60ís ♥ GOAL

Old 26-07-2011, 10:54
I think I've got it!!!

My NYF Diary

Just a reminder that the next meet is this coming Sunday, from 11 am in the Southbank food court, north west corner.

AJ
What else do I do? I help people make money and I help people save money. Please take a look at http://www.acnlinks.clancie.com.au/
Back again for the support. Still think the diet and the forum are the best ever, but too old to do it again. Now losing again slowly on maintenance diet. Ticker shows next intermediate goal only (5 kilos).

Last edited by Annabelle Joy; 26-07-2011 at 10:57.
Old 26-07-2011, 19:13
On my way - To a new me.

Will be there - all refeeding grumpiness etc. Happy to see everyone again and maybe some I haven't met yet.

Start date: 28/10/2010 Starting weight: 109.8kg; Finished refeed 5/08/2011 at 64.6 kg.
Old 27-07-2011, 22:11

My NYF Diary

Pretty sure I'll be there!

I have been having car issues this week!! My car broke down when I was picking up my nephews from school, so my dad came and drove them home- while I waited 2 hours for RACV, they came but couldn't fix it, taxi home, borrowed my little sisters car, organised the tow truck the next morning- waited 1.5 hours and managed to lock my sisters keys in her car that I was borrowing in the meantime... Luckily the tow truck driver and a nearby workman helped me out (ah the power of the damsel in distress ). Took them 30 mins but they got the job done!! Haha...

So, hopefully my car will be out of surgery (finances pending... eek) or I'll have my little sisters' car for the weekend... I really want to attend the meet-up.

Old 27-07-2011, 22:35
I think I've got it!!!

My NYF Diary

Where do you live Missy? Is there anyone else who might be nearby who could pick you up if nothing else works out?

AJ
What else do I do? I help people make money and I help people save money. Please take a look at http://www.acnlinks.clancie.com.au/
Back again for the support. Still think the diet and the forum are the best ever, but too old to do it again. Now losing again slowly on maintenance diet. Ticker shows next intermediate goal only (5 kilos).

Old 28-07-2011, 11:36

My NYF Diary

Oh no, it should be fine. The only way I wouldn't be able to come is if I have to do something at the same time (re: the car/s)... I can always catch public transport as my last resort.

Thanks for the thought though, AJ.

Old 28-07-2011, 17:13

Hi one and all Unfortunately I won't be able to make it, my canadian friend leaves on tuesday, and the last day we have with her is sunday....so, hoping for next time. have a great time, and can some one please, please please take a few pics? would love to see all you slim ppl.....
enjoy sunday
Lesley

x 7 x1 Never, never never give up There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. MAINTENANCE 10/10/10
Old 30-07-2011, 18:35
On my way - To a new me.

See you tomorrow, everyone!
Eloise

Old 30-07-2011, 18:47
I think I've got it!!!

My NYF Diary

I'll be there. There should be five or six of us I think.

AJ

Old 31-07-2011, 22:22
I think I've got it!!!

My NYF Diary

Lovely to see you amazing women today. Sorry Lesley, we still didn't get photos but Mary, Eloise and Missy are looking wonderfully slim and fantastic and I look much the same as last time. You are going to have to come along yourself to see. Ruby, we all hope your daughter is okay, and that you will be able to get to the next one.

How about Sunday 28 August for the next meeting?

AJ

Old 01-08-2011, 11:53

My NYF Diary

Lovely to catch up with you guys again!

Ahh yeh... another forgotten photo op... I kinda like the idea of withholding a pic until you guys can make it to a meet! LOL. Everyone is looking great and it's SO nice to be able to talk Cohens with like-minded people.

Ruby, hope your daughter is recovering!

Oh and AJ, I have put the 28th Aug in my diary already. haha.

Old 01-08-2011, 14:28
Part of the Furniture

Would love to meet you lovely ladies sometime, but these days always seem to fall when I'm working! Could be because I can only get weekend shifts at the moment though lol
Do you always meet at the same place? Its far for me to travel too, I'm from the outer east...

Start Weight May'11 - 96.7kg End Weight Nov'11 - 64.5kg Under 70kg for life!! Balancing around 65kg IDEAL
Old 01-08-2011, 15:59

My NYF Diary

Hey Tahli!

Feel free to suggest a day that might suit you better Tahli... That's how we started meeting on the weekends, as it seemed to be the most suitable, after it was discussed in this thread.

What area is outer east exactly?

We chose Southbank after discussing it as it was central for most people.

Old 01-08-2011, 17:55
Part of the Furniture

Yeah, I imagine Southbank is more central for everybody, and that weekends are better for most too. I'm just difficult! lol

I only go to the city maybe once a year (if that!), so I almost have a phobia lol. By outer east, I mean the Yarra Valley, so the ideal place for me to meet would be closer to Ringwood ish.

Start Weight May'11 - 96.7kg End Weight Nov'11 - 64.5kg Under 70kg for life!! Balancing around 65kg IDEAL
Old 02-08-2011, 20:50
On my way - To a new me.

Hi Tahli,
Ringwood would be good for me but would be challenging for others who are travelling equally far to get to the city as you would from the Yarra Valley. Maybe we can have a mini-catch up.
Eloise

Tags
melbourne