New You Forums

Go Back   New You Forums > Cohen Programme Boards > The NEW YOU!!! Maintenance and Life After Cohens

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2012, 03:48
Baby Steps in Maintenance

Default Re: Calling Maintainers - your views on how/if you are keeping the weight off

Awww shucks, Koh and mcbell-- I am feeling the love!
And Koh, it does seem like I'm writing a book there doesn't it? Sometimes I feel a little embarrassed that my posts are so lengthy.
But I must confess, my motive for doing it started with selfish intentions- I realize that I might need to remind myself of these things in the future!! So my theory is to record it all while I'm doing well and feeling strong so that it's there to fall back on if I need it. The fact that anyone gets anything out of it thrills me to pieces!!!

Maintenance? I call it VIGILANCE.

Tags
calling , how or if , keeping , maintainers , views , weight