New You Forums

Go Back   New You Forums > Community Chat Time! > Off Topic Chit-Chat

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-12-2009, 18:31
Been here forever!!! - Ask me Anything !!

My NYF Diary
Default Who's wanting a Holiday? ;)

Hi all,

I'd mentioned this place in my diary at odd times, but, as of today, our Holiday Accommodation place is now "on the web". And I'm VERY impressed with the look of it - go here:-
http://www.takeabreak.com.au/Currawong-Chorals-Rainforest-Retreat.htm

My son organised this yesterday, and HERE WE ARE - better yet, as of today, we've had TWO enquiries and it has only just appeared today!!! It can only get better from here - top marks to Matt for organising this - it looks GREAT !!

Of course, we will always give "extra special deals" for friends - so, go on, make a booking (and be sure to mention "Newyou" in the comments area) and we'll give you a deal reserved just for "special people"

This place can now accommodate TEN people (as long as two of them are kids - or adult folk that don't mind sleeping in a bunk bed ) and there are FEW places around that can offer that. So, organise a "laid back" holiday for just you, or, you and a bunch of friends.

If you know Springbrook, you'll probably want to go back again - if you DON'T know Springbrook, well hey, you're really "missing out" !! We LOVE the place, and are happy to share this very special place with others. It's a great place to de-stress !! For a bit of a clue, check some of the photos in my Profile.

Merry Christmas to all, and the VERY best to you for the New Year !!

Koh

Last edited by Kohinoor; 19-03-2011 at 14:48.

Tags
holiday , wanting