New You Forums

Go Back   New You Forums > New You Forum Diary Boards > Completed Diaries > Completed Personal Diaries

Notices

Old 14-09-2010, 03:51
Dedicated New You Forum Nut

Default Re: Mumandnana's diary

Hi ladybird, I sure am happy to see you back safe and sound! It has been a worrying time for New Zealanders with family and friends in and around Christchurch.
I started writing my refeed diary exactly as it was and then realized I couldn't put food weights in so deleted them and just put the new addition weights not knowing that was a no no Oopsie ! Dear Koh kindly fixed the problem and told me what not to do so hopefully I won't make another mistake.Trouble is brain power is still sadly lacking at the moment.I haven't had to start taking away old protein weights yet but that will be interesting.Today I get to mix proteins and don't have to watch the 5 hour rule between meals anymore.That will be good.Can't wait to have the popcorn as I was amused reading your posts about that.Have a lovely day.XXX

I'M BERRYLICIOUS! x 5
Old 15-09-2010, 11:19
On my way - To a new me.

HI M&N: At first I was going to post "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WOMAN! YOU ARE WASTING AWAY", but now I read you are on refeed I breathe a sigh of relief. Congratulations - what a milestone and look forward to following your fabulous example when I join you in refeed. You must totally have to get all new clothes by now!

Goals: Start weight 120; 105 (1/3 way) DONE; Under 100kg DONE; 98 kg (1/2 way) DONE; 90 kg (2/3) DONE; 82 kg: DONE: 76 kg; Refeed; Maintenance.
Old 16-09-2010, 14:13

Hi Panda, I am so happy to see you have time to catch up here.I have been missing you.Yes I am a size 6 and I even had to ask about a skirt to see if it came in a 4 but alas no it didn't.It is quite hard here to find many size 6 clothes but I think the bigger cities will have plenty so I will have to travel, what a shame Me who loathed shopping now does so with expectation ! Funny eh !! I can't wait for you to come to refeed land Panda.It really is good.Have a lovely weekend when it arrives.XXXXX

I'M BERRYLICIOUS! x 5
Old 17-09-2010, 09:26
Part of the Furniture

Morning mum

Just wrote an entry in your refeed diary and then the internet goblins zapped it. Grrrr! Hope all is well and you are managing to eat all that yummy food. I can't wait!

ff

2nd time round post baby start 7/5/2012

Old 17-09-2010, 09:31

Hi ff, point threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to go !!!! far out wee lady ! Are you seeing some very fine tuning going on? It is astonishing at this stage.Struggling a bit in refeed but just need to focus for one more week then I shall salute that bus goodbye. Not that it wasn't a very good bus, I just want off now.XXX

I'M BERRYLICIOUS! x 5

Tags
diary , finished , morning , mumandnana , tomorrow , week , weigh