Go Back   New You Forums > New You Forum Diary Boards > New Diaries

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2020, 10:21
On my way - To a new me.

Default Donzie 2.0 in 2020

Dear Donzie

Today is day 1 of week 2. (Size AU 16)

I am feeling pretty good today after a week of low(ish) energy and dull headaches, I'm please to note though there was nothing extreme to report on my first week.

This is my second time around. I was successful in losing 36kgs in 2015/2016 during a 26 week period (SIZE AU 20 to SIZE 8 ). While the weight loss was amazing and transformative from a physical perspective, the real magic (for me) was the mental and emotional shift that took place in that time.

Quite incredible really that in a short 26 week period I had become a new person. I viewed myself differently, it appeared others viewed me differently. That fog of dissatisfaction, and probably low grade depression, lifted and dissolved more with each passing week. It was an extreme change both internally and of course externally. Kicking that fat suit to the kerb did more than just improve my physical health.
I was able to become more acquainted with a part of myself that was previously buried over. Hidden from view by negative thoughts and negative observations.

So, over the last couple of years (certainly more over the last 12 months) that person inside has become buried again in that fat suit of negative thoughts and observations. That general dissatisfaction has gathered more and more, manifesting in poor food and exercise choices and feelings of hopelessness when it comes to managing the battle of the bulge.

So, I know what to do. All things have their time (I believe) and this is my time to embark upon Donzie 2.0 in 2020.

I am writing this diary to document this process. This diary is for future Donzie (big wave to you future Donzie) I have got your back always, or is it you who has mine, I am hoping to create a type of road map we can travel together over and over and kick that damn fat suit to the kerb and manage life without it more permanently.

I want to remind you how much I love you. You are fun, creative and kind and have the ability to have and be anything you wish for. We have an important job to do. All those goals and plans we made require us to be happy to manifest them.

Now today, I will be reaching beyond those negative thoughts and feelings to go searching for you. I know your there I can feel you, I donít need to see you. I know you reside in the space beyond thought, I feel your quiet calling to me.

Till we meet again
Donzie x.

Last edited by Donzie; 04-02-2020 at 11:20.

Tags
2020 , donzie