New You Forums

Go Back   New You Forums > New You Forum Support Boards > Health and Medical issues

Notices

Old 21-12-2016, 18:02
I'm new, please be nice to me.

Default Deep lines and wrinkles

How can I avoid the hormonal effects that are there on the skin? I am really concerned about sagging skin and thinning of the skin. My wrinkles and dark circles get worse and worse each day. I am wondering if stress caused them. Can anyone help me out? Is there anything you have done to get rid of them? My husband wants me to take skin resurfacing treatment from any good plastic surgery clinic in Toronto. What type of products will help me? Did anything help lessen the appearance in your case? Please share.
Old 02-02-2017, 02:10
Feeling more at home

Default Re: Deep lines and wrinkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalina654 View Post
How can I avoid the hormonal effects that are there on the skin? I am really concerned about sagging skin and thinning of the skin. My wrinkles and dark circles get worse and worse each day. I am wondering if stress caused them. Can anyone help me out? Is there anything you have done to get rid of them? My husband wants me to take skin resurfacing treatment from any good plastic surgery clinic in Toronto. What type of products will help me? Did anything help lessen the appearance in your case? Please share.
I don't know anything about drkreidstein.

I think skin quality has a lot to do with genes. Take a look at everyone in your family, mum, dad, uncles, aunts etc. I am lucky, I'm in my 70s and my mum had lovely unlined skin when she passed on at 80. I think what I use helps a great deal as well. I have been using Monsia Skincare since 2014 and I have found that this product has helped keep my skin supple. During the winter months here in the UK I add vit E oil after applying my Monsia day or night moisturizer and I have found this keeps my skin hydrated through the day & night.
Old 02-05-2017, 18:30
I'm new, please be nice to me.

Drink alot of water, do exercise do meditation, walk after having the meal and don't take much stress, stay relaxed, use good natural products you will see the improvement soon.
Old 10-05-2017, 02:59
Feeling more at home

Catalina654 did you get the skin resurfacing done or did you decide against it?

Tags
deep , lines , wrinkles