New You Forums

Go Back   New You Forums > New You Forum Diary Boards > New Diaries

Notices

Old 22-01-2017, 20:01
I'm new, please be nice to me.

Default I'm back...again

Hi Guys,
I've decided to refocus on getting results through Cohen's again, as it worked the first time and while I haven't wanted to do it properly, and therefore didn't stick to it, I've just realised I'm ready now.

I weighed in this morning at 124. We had a massive night out last night with friends, lots of food and alcohol, and all day I have been punished for it. The way I feel today has been really good incentive to stay away from it all - I don't want to feel like this again anytime soon.

So I began this morning and will be committing 100% as I have previously. I'm not going to talk about it to anyone, I don't require their opinions initially. In saying that, my husband knows I'm doing the program again and my daughters understand that I am choosing to eating very well now. But with everyone else, I just kind of want to sneak through the first month or three without mentioning it. We don't have a great deal of social stuff coming up, so it will be easy to maintain the 100%. It would be good to just mind my own business, head down, bum up, getting on with the job and let the eventual results speak for themselves.

As I have done this before, i am looking forward to pulling out clothes that I briefly fit into and don't anymore, through many sizes. Last time I got down to size 14. I'm also really looking forward to sleeping better, having more energy and more capability to muck around with my girls. We have just got a trampoline for christmas, i look forward to feeling free enough to jump with them. So I've basically set aside this year to commit to this and prioritise this as a thing.

I'm not going to weigh in at all, I'm just going to see the results as they occur. I don't want it to become about a number ever. Last time, I did think for five months 100% without seeing the scales. Once I did check them at five months, I lost motivation.

I intend to get to goal, and get pregnant for our third and final child. Both previous pregnancy's were overweight, difficult and uncomfortable. I am looking forward to a healthy pregnancy next.

And I am working hard with a psychologist to develop some resilience to ensure I don't feel like I have to take on board everyone else's crap. I don't need to be concerned for everyone else's issues regarding my weight. It's not anyone else business.

Anyway, wish me luck. Or don't. Either way it doesn't really matter.

Ciao for now!
Awesome post - A Thank You from :-
Old 22-01-2017, 22:25
On my way - To a new me.

Default Re: I'm back...again

Good Luck BDSJ, I hope it all goes well for you. X
Old 23-01-2017, 02:34
Feeling more at home

Hi Bigdreams
I will be following your progress and wish you great success. I am sure you will be in those small jeans soon! I have also completed the programme 5 years ago and managed to keep my weight down until I used Cortisone recently..... I also just returned from a holiday where I completely lost the plot.... Tomorrow will be shopping day and Tuesday will be the first Cohen day for me.
Old 23-01-2017, 08:30
Feeling more at home

Hi there!! Doing the program on the down low sounds like a great idea! Wish I had done that as it sucks to have 'eyes on me' all the time! What a great motivator (baby number 3)! Good luck!!!

Awesome post - A Thank You from :-
Old 20-04-2017, 20:12
Happily chipping away ...

Hey Bigdreams!

Good for you starting this again! I'm in the same boat friend and I 100%get what you mean when you say its no one else business! I am doing the same. Quietly getting on with it. How do you find working in your meal planning around your kids? Gawsh I have been trying to come up with a solution which doesn't result in me picking at their food because I can feel hunger pangs waiting for my own meal time to roll around.

Anyway, I am excited to see what th next few months bring for you. You sound determined so we all have every faith in you. Welcome back and good luck again... Glove up and bring on round 2.

Goal 1: 5kg LOSS

Goal 2: 10kg LOSS

Goal 3: 13kg LOSS

Goal 4: 18kg LOSS

Goal 5: 21kg LOSS

Tags
backagain