New You Forums

Go Back   New You Forums > Starting and Running > NEW MEMBERS... Start here!

Notices

Old 13-04-2009, 07:50
On my way - To a new me.

Default Hi... Im back :)

Hi everyone..... I was here about 6 months or so ago, I managed to loose a fair bit of weight, but then was diagnosed with a tonne of vitamin and mineral deficiencies ( NOT caused by cohens may i add ) i had to stop cohens to get myself better, Ive been rattling with vitamin pills, and feel much better, and most of my levels are in the normal range now.... i have also just been told i have a hormonal imbalance, which would explain the rest of my symptoms that Ive been struggling with, and Im in the process of working out what i need to do about those to get myself fit and healthy again..... The good news is i am able to start Cohens again.

I have managed to put on a few of the kilos I lost, but Im not going to dwell on that, the most important thing was to get better, but NOW Im ready to get healthy and loose this weight once and for all......

I look forward to catching up on how everyone has been going.. I see there are quite a few on maintainance now thats fantastic......

i alos look forward to getting to know everyone else..........

Karen x

Old 13-04-2009, 07:53
On my way - To a new me.

just checking if my ticker has changed

Old 13-04-2009, 11:59
Part of the Furniture

Hi Karen,
Welcome back. I am sure that you will be back in the swing of things and losing those kgs in no time.

Rach

Lost 45 kgs last year and am now back to do some "fine tuning". I am taking control and getting my groove back!!

Old 13-04-2009, 14:52
I am here for good

Hi Karen,

Welcome back and good to see your motivation is high

Quote:
I see there are quite a few on maintainance now
won't be long and you will be there with us hon .....

ConnieK

"If you think you can, or you think you can't you're right! " - Henry Ford

Old 17-04-2009, 09:17
On my way - To a new me.

thanks for the welcome back Connie and Rach i hope your right connie, and Ill be in maintainance with you soon.....

Im planning my day 1 to be this monday coming..... so making sure I have everything ready for then..... As I learned that from last time, that organisation is the key to sucess on this plan....

thanks again

karen

Old 17-04-2009, 18:41
Dedicated New You Forum Nut

Default Welcome Back

HI Karen,

Welcome back. I do rememebr you from before. Do you want your old diary back because it can be found among the archives - or would you prefer to start a new one?

Great you have sorted out your health problems and can now resume. Yes many are now in maintenance but there are some of us still going ..... lol. Not due to deviations - just a lot to loose.

This is an amazing journey as you would remember - it won't be too long and you will also be in maintenance as well.

Great to see you again
Shanara
To live my life from a place of deepest love, reflecting this knowing in my outer world as well as my inner world. Living in integrity, with an open heart honouring my agreements with self and others.
Old 18-04-2009, 06:50
I am here for good

KAREN!!!!!!!!

I missed you so so so so so so much!!! I was thinking about you today actually, when I was going through some of the diaries! So happy to see you back! Yay for you being fixed!!!

Now I'm going to sit on you so you don't leave me again!

100% Cohens Challenge DEVIATION FREE: X 13 and waterwise x3
No matter how hopeless and hard things seem, every day holds the potential of something wonderful happening