New You Forums

Go Back   New You Forums > Community Chat Time! > Off Topic Chit-Chat

Notices

Old 17-09-2010, 22:58
I am here for good

Default Re: Research about Dr Cohen's diets?

hehe I want photo's

"If you think you can, or you think you can't you're right! " - Henry Ford

Old 20-09-2010, 18:50
Dedicated New You Forum Nut

This post really cracks me up.

Goldie is a non-believer and is perhaps one of those people who are lucky in this world who has the determination to exercise and stay fit in her opinion. While I respect that - I must say I don't agree with what you said about Cohen progamme.

I've always been a BIG gal, big even from the day I was born. My mom said I could down 4 bottles of milk in the baby ward at one go! How's that? My weight hit a hefty 70+ when I was 16 and I was depressed when I went to college. Nothing I could do - NOT even starving could help me lose those weight. Yet, I've been an active kid... I was a national discus thrower, swimmer, and in the youth army corp... who dare say I'm lazy or inactive? Were those muscles? No way, I know they were FATS.

Only upon joining cohen, did I steadily lose all my weight, regained my confidence, cleanse my body inside out... I know that because I glowed! Even my monthly cycle was normalised. Now, I've also taken up yoga and guess what? I know I've not lost my lean muscles, cos I can clearly see my triceps and even my male colleagues are amazed!

Oh oh Conniek... I've got the pictures to PROVE it! Hopefully our "Hawn" can do so too... hehehe.
23 Feb START: Goal 1: 79.9kg9Mar|Goal 2: 75kg5APR| Goal 3: 69.9kg5MAY|Goal 4:65kg9Jun|Goal 5:59.9kg23Jul| Goal 6: 55kg01Sep|Goal 7:Refeed@53kg|End Refeed@54.7kg
I'm MANGOIFICENT X6 and WATERWISE!!! X5
Old 31-08-2016, 05:17
its time to change

His first name is Rami and he was from South Africa...
All I know is this has been the most successful diet /lifestyle I have ever been on. It is very encouraging to lose weight so quickly, I have over 40kgs to lose and in 6 weeks have lost over 12kgs. My BP diastolic has dropped from 95 to 70 and I sleep very soundly since starting the diet. The biggest hurdle will be adapting to my weight loss psychologically. I am thrilled to bits.

Tags
cohen , diets , research