New You Forums

New You Forums (http://newyouforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   NEW MEMBERS... Start here! (http://newyouforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   starting my program..2nd time (http://newyouforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12739)

kazza72 31-07-2011 15:47

starting my program..2nd time

hi there everyone!!!

Im starting again after loosing 20 kilos 2 years ago, i never followed my maintenance diet and now know why i put on half the weight i lost!!
never mind i have started again knowing full well that this diet works if you stick to it!!

louise41 31-07-2011 15:50

Re: starting my program..2nd time

Kazza your absolutely correct _ it does work! Welcome back and good luck!

Embee 31-07-2011 17:08

At least you have put the brakes on before you put it all back on (like some of us did!)... I definitely works so all the best!

kazza72 03-08-2011 09:59

thanks for the support ladies!

kazza72 03-08-2011 10:09

i am havin alot of trouble with putting my ticker on i have followed the prompts and still cant get it..aaah!!

hexi2 03-08-2011 20:19

Lots of us 'old graduates' around on the boards - good luck with it all!

Myf 04-08-2011 20:50

Hi Kazza,
Welcome back. I am trying for 3rd time lucky i have never reached re-feed before but am determined this time to get there. Good luck and look forward to following your success.

kazza72 07-08-2011 22:22

hi there MYF, thanks for the welcome, goodluck with your journey also, im not finding as hard now i guess my stomach must of shrunk abit and use to only eating 3 meals a day. how are you finding doing it again??

bloss 11-08-2011 18:12

Hi Kazza,
Im back for a round 2 also .. day 1 for me, i forgot how hard the frist week is!! how are you going being back on the programme

wavesnred 12-08-2011 00:22

Hi Kazza,

It's round two for me as well. First week for me and it's been a toughie! But we'll get through it. One day at a time....

ERYNNE 12-08-2011 17:35

Hi Kazza,

Welcome back to what you already know is an amazing program.

This forum is amazing, the support is unwavering and so encouraging, my journey would have stopped if not for the support on here. i have travelled away from home so much since starting and it has tested my resolve, including loosing a month while on hols were i just maintained .

So well done to you for coming back to do this again, and i am sure you will finish it with style and pomp. I look forward to following your journey

Rock on :):)

kazza72 12-08-2011 20:36

hi yah ladies thanks for the posts, yes still going strong im hungry i wont lie today as really tested me but im still going strong i just think i wont do as much exercise as working full time and going to the gym everyday is too tiring and it makes me so HUNGRY!! haha.thanks for the messages ladies ..xx

kazza72 13-08-2011 19:36

hi there wavensred...yes its hard second time around but once you get in the flow of things not so bad..i just keep on reminding myself how good i felt when i wasnot carrying that extra weight around.

rosno 14-08-2011 08:35

Hi kazza72. Good on you trying it again. I'm starting again tomorrow too. I have all my chicken and beef weighed and packed in the freezer for 2 weeks. I know it will work for me and I also know that I will struggle with it. We are often invited out to dinners and friends and that is when it all falls down, but I will start it again next day. Good luck.

FlaMie 18-08-2011 22:50

Hello kazza

I'm back the 2nd time too... I'm into Day 4 and I wish you success. I didn't put up a new post as I've only 6kg to lose so don't want to disrupt the flow of things. But you might want to read my struggles in my maintenance page... see ya around!