New You Forums

Go Back   New You Forums > Cohen Programme Boards > Discussion on Cohen's Lifestyle programme

Notices

Old 29-04-2013, 11:40
Feeling more at home

Default Re-read your eating plans carefully

I thought it appropriate to warn people to read your eating plans regularly no matter how long you have been on the plan.

This is my second time on the plan and I started again around 7 weeks ago.

I looked over my new plan just before week 1 and haven't really looked at it since. I noticed my losses were getting smaller and decided to check out my eating plan again and lo and behold I was 'accidentally' deviating.

1. I was eating ocean perch 2-3 times a week (not in my eating plan) but somehow I had in my mind that ocean perch was OK
2. I was eating a whole mango with my yogurt (2-3 times a week) but realised it should be around 150 grams
3. I was eating the wrong mince (should be heart start or get the butcher to mince some lean steak for you).
4. I have had more than 3 cheeses in a week on a few of the seven weeks and my feta wasn't low fat

So how stupid was I after round two and I still get it wrong!

Anyway I corrected those little issues and now my losses have moved forward a bit. Don't get me wrong guys, I am extremely happy with my losses to date I just think now that it doesn't hurt to re-check your path to happiness and make sure a few doggy do-do's aren't going to spoil the way.

Old 29-04-2013, 11:50
Faith is the first step

My NYF Diary
Default Re: Re-read your eating plans carefully

well done, gosh, haven't we ALL done those things! I mucked up my crispbread, thinking ryvita was one, and I drank 2L of softdrink once too lol...so yes, when the clinic says READ your program every wekk....I concur

To be truly enlightened is to embrace diversity...

Do or do not...there is no try
Old 29-04-2013, 12:22
On my way - To a new me.

Totally agree. I also found just this week that i was eating too much cheese. I plan to read my plan once a week for revision and by read i mean i will read EVERY WORD that is written. It's a good reminder to everyone. Thanks Terry
Old 29-04-2013, 15:14
I am Absolutely Fabulous

I'm glad you put it out there Terry : )
M

Old 29-04-2013, 17:38
On my way - To a new me.

Thanks for the reminder - I should get mine out and reread it to remind me of the do's and don't's...
1st goal - 10 kilos lost (done 4/3/13) 2nd goal - 20 kilos lost (done 8/4/13) 3rd goal - 30 kilos lost (done 20/5/13) 4th goal - 1/2 way through my journey - 35 kilos gone! (done 10/6/13) 5th goal - 40 kilos lost and into the 90's! (done 8/7/13) 6th goal - 50 kilos gone and in the 80's! (done 28/8/13) 7th goal - 60 kilos lost and into the 70's!! (done 13/11/13) 8th goal 70 kilos gone and in the 60's!!! Bring on refeed I say....

Old 04-05-2013, 03:06
Here to learn!

My NYF Diary

What fantastic advice Terry! We tend to become very complaint whilst on the plan. I read my plan at least once a week whilst on the plan after aciddently eating two Meal 2. So good practise to get into!

No matter how many times I break down there is always a little piece of me that says NO, you're not done yet, GET BACK UP.

I am waterwise x 1

Goal 1:70kg - Done 6 Aug 2013
Goal 2: 65kg - Scheduled 20 Aug 13
Goal 3: Start pole-dance lessons
Goal 4: 60kg
Goal 5: Start refeed

Tags
carefully , eating , plans , reread