New You Forums

Go Back   New You Forums > New You Forum Diary Boards > Completed Diaries > Completed Personal Diaries

Notices

Old 31-05-2009, 21:45
Part of the Furniture

Default Re: carrieanne's diary

Hi Carrieanne
You're doing so well! That's the great thing about Cohen's - everything happens so quickly, it's very exciting to see such big changes in such a small amount of time.

Thanks for popping by my diary - I'll keep checking in on yours...

Starting weight Old Programme - 94.5kg
New Programme starting weight - 88.8kg
Goal 1 - 84.5 kg, 10 kilos lost -DONE!!!
Goal 2 - 80 kg (pre-pregnancy weight) -DONE!!!
Goal 3 - 74.5 kg (20 kilos lost) - DONE!!!
Goal 4 - 70 kg - DONE!!!
Goal 5 - 68 kg - Slimmest ever - DONE!!!
Goal 6 - 66 kg - Top of goal range - DONE!!!!!!!!!! 19/06/09
Old 01-06-2009, 00:04
Dedicated New You Forum Nut

Wow - hot mama

go carrieanne - go

But go easy on those grammas - they are old and fragile lololol.

Wow - you will be tiny when you loose the rest - fantastic!

Thanks for visiting my diary.

Blessings
Shanara
To live my life from a place of deepest love, reflecting this knowing in my outer world as well as my inner world. Living in integrity, with an open heart honouring my agreements with self and others.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:08
I'm Committed - Or I should be!

I wanted to do the side by sider thing from the beginning and then I found the beaut from when I was in England in September. Those jeans are going to be ging in the donate box-they were always to big I inherited them from anaunt a size fourteen why would I want to accept pants that were too big? just gave me something to put on when I was big I guess.(And did not keep me in check. At the time I was wearing a 10-12 working out a lot, doing atkins and had managed to maintain a 70-75 weight for about 3 years I have been bigger than that durng certain times-the end of high school, in early 30's had almost reached 90 k- Anyway who wants to dwell)Tomorrow is the last day of week 5-I hope I have time for an impromptu foto shoot.

Thanx Shan, Mette, Flam,Yeti, and Vee for poppin by!

Last edited by carrieanne_c; 01-06-2009 at 08:20.
Old 01-06-2009, 21:57

Default new pics to start week 6

these pants now and back then funny what a difference 42 days makes
Old 02-06-2009, 23:26
Loving this diet!

Wow, Carrieanne, you look fantastic!! Image what you are going to look like when you are finished with this diet , like this dancing lady I think . Keep up the good work.

Chat again
Michelle

Old 03-06-2009, 06:40

Talking no pictures today!

Hi Gang!

I have been at 74.1 now for a couple of days-the ticker thing is making me crazy Ive changed it and tonight and last night it reads correctly and then yesterday morning and this morning it was reading 74.7 a reading from last week. It is so bizarre.

I would just love to hit that 10k mark, so yesterday and today I am doing meal one for dinner (8 pm meal) yesterday, i had egg and tonight yogurt.

I have one apple and two crackers left to eat in a little while. I hope mr.scale moves.

I am drinking some green tea to see if that will shew some of these grammas away.

Oh I have also switched to saccharin based sweetner.

I also got rid of one of my stress issues. As you may or may not know i was laid off my job (march) that i had had for 8 years. I found another one and told them that i needed 2 weeks off in june at the very 1st interview,(interview suicide) I told them that I would be going to the states and that plane was already booked.

A small tale because actually I have a friend who is coming over here (planned since last summer). Anyway they hired me, so I thought there would be no problem with the time off.

Two weeks ago the coordninator says "Oh you have to request your vacation" I thought it was just a formality so I requested and she came back to me 2 days later saying that it may not be possible, could i change my flight/trip-I said no. So anyway I have been waiting for their final answer and finally today 6 days before supposed flight they have arranged to get a temp in.

These two weeks I have had thoughts in my brain of guilt and anger.Guilt feelings because I need the time off, because I didnt requesti in writing the permisssion at the first interviews,guilt for not having sold anything since I've been hired, feeling like maybe my friend would lose money on her plane tickets for her and her son. Anger feelings at my old company for laying me off, at the new company for not being organized, angry at myself for not selling. Anger thinking that they might just end my contract even though I had told them from the beginning that I needed that time off.

So anyhow that is all solved and i NEED TO CHANGE MY CHIP NOW.

So I am still thinking that in october that they may not renew my contract because of this, that this could happen that that could happen blah blah blah.

I also know that when my friend is over here I will be deviating, not much because she is a healthy skinny eater but I know we will be hitting the booze. So if anyone has any ideas on minimizing the damage, please let me know.

I am glad that this little forum will be here in order for me to keep somewhat on track. I know that I will be having a set back but it won't be a total failure. I'll get rid of those last 14k.

Thanx for reading! I feel so much better!
Old 03-06-2009, 07:36

I have decided to not eat my other apple and crackers. Please let my scale move downwards tomorrow. I drank a liter of green tea on top of my 2 liters of water today. so go grammas go!
Old 03-06-2009, 10:31
On my way - To a new me.

Hi there CarrieAnne - your photo's are amazing, what a difference 10kg's makes (almost!). I have lost nearly the same amount and while I can feel the difference in my clothes I can't really tell so much in my body - seeing it on you has made me re-think my thinking!! Looking great, keep up the good work and I hope your scales reward you tomorrow.
Oct '09 at 56.2 kg

[CENTER]
Old 03-06-2009, 16:53

Hi tomorrow!thanx for stopping by! Second day of week 6 and I am down to 73.9. Hurray! I am going to keep up with the small meal at night for a couple more days and see how it goes.
Old 03-06-2009, 18:09
Been here forever!!! - Ask me Anything !!

My NYF Diary

Hi Carrieanne,

Quote:
I would just love to hit that 10k mark, so yesterday and today I am doing meal one for dinner (8 pm meal) yesterday, i had egg and tonight yogurt.
Congrats, you little champ !! 10.1Kgs How does it feel?

Koh
Old 03-06-2009, 19:08
I am here for good

Good work, Carrieanne!

100% Cohens Challenge DEVIATION FREE: X 13 and waterwise x3
No matter how hopeless and hard things seem, every day holds the potential of something wonderful happening
Old 03-06-2009, 19:37
Don't feed the animal

Great work Carrianne. You're finding your curves!
Glad everything worked out regarding your holiday, but don't get paranoid, I'm sure everything will be fine.

Regarding deviating with booze, obviously it's not good while on the programme. There are ways to limit the damage on maintenance like cut out all carbs for 2 days after a binge, but as you're not having much carbs on programme then I think you'll have to deal with some gains that may set you back a week or 2. Whiskey is the best drink by the way. Beer is the worst. Drink loads of water.

Started Cohen's Lifestyle on 9th March 2009 - Lost 22.4Kg in 14 weeks. Goal Achieved.
Started again 19th Feb 2019.

Last edited by Imfef; 03-06-2009 at 19:39.
Old 03-06-2009, 21:42

Default new pictures

Thanx Mette, Koh and Imf for stopping by! I feel so good after getting to the 10k. I guess I will post my grey suit pictures (because I know everyone just like me is dying to see them.) This suit was bought in the end of 2007 and of course was to tight but with pantyhose was able to wear-now the pants are longer not riding up the crack and the jacket can be buttoned and worn comfortably.

I love the looseness!
Old 03-06-2009, 21:43

see what i mean about this damn ticker again it is showing 74.7 when it should show 73.9k. What's up with that?
Old 03-06-2009, 21:54
Been here forever!!! - Ask me Anything !!

My NYF Diary

It's showing ME 73.9 !!

Is it a matter of clearing your cache?

Koh
Old 03-06-2009, 21:58
Part of the Furniture

Hi Carrianne,

You are doing so well. Love all your photos, I'm not brave enough yet to post any. You already look so tiny. It doesn't look like there will be much left of you once you are at goal weight. I'm sure that you can see where it will come off though. Have a great time with your friend.

Rach

Lost 45 kgs last year and am now back to do some "fine tuning". I am taking control and getting my groove back!!

Old 05-06-2009, 17:09

Thanx rach, i wll have fun i just hope i don't gain -still at 73.7 this morning.

I just had a fun size steak-why call it small when it can be fun size-just like a snickers bar at halloween.
Old 05-06-2009, 20:31
Loving this diet!

Hi Carrieanne

You are doing really well and look stunning!! Keep it up.

Apparently alcohol is the worst deviation. There is nothing you can do to minimize the effect, just do as Marc says, drink lots of water and try whisky with water.

Good luck and enjoy your friends visit....have a ball!!!!!

Old 05-06-2009, 20:54

I was afraid someone was going to say that! I can't drink whiskey-it makes me wild. Even more so not having my padding to absorb it. Will keep you posted(If I am not in jail-they may lock me up for being such a svelte,hot, cutie-patooty) No lack of self love here!
Old 05-06-2009, 22:15
Loving this diet!

Well, wild is not necessarily bad......is it .

At the risk of sounding like a idiot I need to ask you something. I have been reading some of the diaries and people keep referring to PCOS. What is that? . Do you know?

Have a great weekend and stay 100% Deviation Free!!

Michelle

Tags
carrieanne , diary