New You Forums

Go Back   New You Forums > New You Forum Diary Boards > Completed Diaries > Completed Personal Diaries

Notices

Old 22-08-2009, 22:03
Dedicated New You Forum Nut

Default Re: carrieanne's diary

Wonderful carrieanne, back to the exciting weight of another 700g to refeed. You must just be able to do it by Tuesday honey. Let me give your back a kick ... it just might help flatten it further and get the last 700g out of the way. Let's pray hard the hot chilli will heat your most stubborn fats off!
23 Feb START: Goal 1: 79.9kg9Mar|Goal 2: 75kg5APR| Goal 3: 69.9kg5MAY|Goal 4:65kg9Jun|Goal 5:59.9kg23Jul| Goal 6: 55kg01Sep|Goal 7:Refeed@53kg|End Refeed@54.7kg
I'm MANGOIFICENT X6 and WATERWISE!!! X5
Old 22-08-2009, 22:10
On my way - To a new me.

Hey Carrieanne, thats last little bit does not seem to want to move does it? How frustrating.

Have you tried chopping about 10grams of fresh garlic and lightly saute'ing it to eat with your meat. I find that the nights I do this I lose better. I did some reading on garlic and apparently it helps to rid your body of toxins etc. It may not work but it is what I do when I want to see a nice drop overnight.

Looking forward to seeing you in refeed next week. It is a bit lonely over here.

1st goal 85kg (16/5/09), 2nd goal under 30 BMI (24/5/09), 3rd goal 79.9kg (16/6/09), 4th goal 78.0 HALF WAY (24/6/09) fifth goal 74.9 kg (11/7/09), 6th goal 69.9kg (1/8/09), 7th goal BMI under 25 (7/8/09), 8th goal 66.5 kg, 9th goal 65 kg and start refeed.
Old 22-08-2009, 22:44
I'm Committed - Or I should be!

i will try anything shell -how is life in refeed?
Old 22-08-2009, 22:47
On my way - To a new me.

refeed is proving to be a challenge. I think giving me a bit of freedom in terms of different food choices has made me crave some bad stuff.

1st goal 85kg (16/5/09), 2nd goal under 30 BMI (24/5/09), 3rd goal 79.9kg (16/6/09), 4th goal 78.0 HALF WAY (24/6/09) fifth goal 74.9 kg (11/7/09), 6th goal 69.9kg (1/8/09), 7th goal BMI under 25 (7/8/09), 8th goal 66.5 kg, 9th goal 65 kg and start refeed.
Old 23-08-2009, 16:00
Feeling more at home

Carrieanne - the b4 and after pic Jenna made, really shows how far you have come...its really awsome! Also I agree with Jenna - you do not have a baggy face..!!! Pls dont be so critical of yourself just pat yourself on the back and celebrate!

Old 23-08-2009, 21:10
Part of the Furniture

Hi Carrieanne,

I have been absent for a few days and so much has happened. Good to see you have decided to start refeed. CONGRATS!!! That last 700 grams will probably drop off during refeed. Can't wait to follow you through refeed and hear about all the yummy food. I want details, lots of details.

Oh and I agree with Jenna, those jeans in the latest photo fit you much better than the white ones. HOT HOT HOT.

Rach

Lost 45 kgs last year and am now back to do some "fine tuning". I am taking control and getting my groove back!!

Old 23-08-2009, 22:41

hi all! I was unable to weigh this morning due to mass consumption of coffee right after waking up to see If I could provoke Old Man Poo, to come out of his lair, but it didn't work so as not to depress by seeing something higher than 65.7 I will weight til tomorrow.

I have also decided to start refeed tomorrow because I prefer to start things on Monday, sometimes I can't think out of the box -.

Yesterday had that curry soup jank for lunch again, I had a huge nap but the husband came in at the end to disturb me.

You can imagine what he wanted - I was so tired I dont even think Andy Garcia would have been appetizing at that moment -anyhoo TMI, burned some calories and then had to get rushing to the sister in laws place -boring but lots of compliments-her husband who is a pig was drooly. blech.

then ate out- crappy steak but the veges were yum - drank 2. 5 liters of water there-so crap because just the other week I had a pretty good steak there- anyway today i will homecook.

I had 1.5 apples yesterday and 2 of my cracker allowance.

Today I am wearing the black no camel toe size 40 jeans- they are stretchos so they are still huggy-they havent gone saggy like the white ones.

They don't feel lose but they feel like that fit like a glove they are a little bit more high waised type than the those other new jeans.Snug but not cutting off the circulation tight.

My friend petra says she has a pair of 38 shorts she bought and are too big you know these ones that are baggy but then have like a cuff around the thigh making them look like little ballons. shee has pencil legs where I have big Beyonce thighs, so she thinks they will be better for me.

It is supposed to get up to 35 today so I think I will go home after work and have another bigg rest.
Old 24-08-2009, 02:18
Dedicated New You Forum Nut

Oh wow carrieanne, starting your refeed tomorrow!! So jealous of you. Well, all the BEST gal and hope you do drop 2kg while on refeed. I will begin mine on 1 Sept which is a Tuesday. I'm so like you, I do want to start on 31 Aug which is Monday but I guess 1 Sept would be more meaningful hahaha guess the box is bigger for 1 Sept :P

I should still be able to catch you at your 2nd week on refeed so I won't be too far off but certainly tailing behind you. So please leave mark for me to pick up yea?
23 Feb START: Goal 1: 79.9kg9Mar|Goal 2: 75kg5APR| Goal 3: 69.9kg5MAY|Goal 4:65kg9Jun|Goal 5:59.9kg23Jul| Goal 6: 55kg01Sep|Goal 7:Refeed@53kg|End Refeed@54.7kg
I'm MANGOIFICENT X6 and WATERWISE!!! X5
Old 24-08-2009, 12:01
On my way - To a new me.

hi
well done on satting refeed. how good does it feel. i wil watch out for your refeed diary. what a big step. i feel like refeed is sooooo far at the moment. photos look great you should be super happy and how healthy do you feel. watch out world her you come.

Old 24-08-2009, 17:16

Hi flami and gigi, thanx - i didnt move any weight or poo over the weekend so i am starting refeed at 65.7. Please feel to drop by and watch the excitement of adding small quantities of veg protein and carbohydratess!
Old 14-04-2010, 17:49

hey this never got filed in completed diaries-how come?
Old 14-04-2010, 20:28
Been here forever!!! - Ask me Anything !!

My NYF Diary

Hi carrieanne,

Quote:
hey this never got filed in completed diaries-how come?
Probably because we were all too busy having fun on here !! But I'm happy to oblige - the "rest of the world" can't even see Diaries until they are in Completed - I think I owe it to the world to lock this one up.

Thanks for the heads up....

Koh
Old 14-04-2010, 20:48

heehee yep just put it up there with the classics, cervantes-shakespeare lol

Tags
carrieanne , diary