New You Forums

Go Back   New You Forums > New You Forum Diary Boards > Completed Diaries > Completed Personal Diaries

Notices

Old 25-08-2010, 07:38
Part of the Furniture

Default Re: Mumandnana's diary

Hey mum!!
How are you this beautiful spring morning??
A thought occured to me in the shower last night..... I am a quite (ok a very) competetive person and one thing that will tend to get me motivated is if I have something to 'win'. So, I was thinking who on this forum will be the next to hit refeed?
Well my lovely, I think it is neck and neck between you and me.
On your marks.... get set.....

GO GO GO!!!!

ff x

2nd time round post baby start 7/5/2012

Old 25-08-2010, 10:40
Dedicated New You Forum Nut

Okay wee fireball you are on !! I love a challenge and I shall do my best but don't you worry I am a happy LOSER Now don't get me wrong I shall do my dandest to beat you so you better get cracking You are a smidgen ahead so well done on that but don't let it make you complacent cause you ain't safe.

I'M BERRYLICIOUS! x 5
Old 25-08-2010, 10:53

CORRRRRRE it's all happening in Gorrrrrrrre.

Geez I love competitions...... but watch ff Mum - she thinks it's already spring I heard on the news this morning that chch has had on average just 2hrs of sunshine a day this month and the daffodils etc aren't out yet.

SPRING indeed....I have a birthday coming up and the blossoms around Hagley Park are usually fully out to celebrate - no sign of even pink tinging on their branches yet

Hope you enjoyed the new addition to goal calculations as much as I did!! Something has to be a bonus for those advancing in years eh
LB x
100% Cohens Christmas I'm MANGOIFICENT x 9 - I'M BERRYLICIOUS! x 2
Old 25-08-2010, 11:22
On my way - To a new me.

Hey M&N, wow arn't you doing great... do you know if there is a group of people that meet around the invercargill area? I think secretly there are quite a few of us down here and might be great for us all to meet in person?

Start Date 16/06/10 Goals: 1. Lose 10kg (14/07/10) 2. Be under 100kg (28/07/10) 3. Get to 95kg (95.1 on 01/09/10) 4. Lose 20kg & halfway (19.9kg 15/08/10) 5. Be an 80's Girl (06/10/10 - 16 weeks) 6. Get to 86kg - 10kg to go & Normal BMI (02/12/10 & back on track 02/02/11) 7. Get to 85kg (16/03/11) 8. Lose 30kg (23/03/11)9. Be a 70's Girl
Old 25-08-2010, 11:35

Hi tiny Ladybird, thanks for posting the picture of "our "girls ! Far out you are all a handsome, slender bunch !
Yep I gotta watch that little ff ! She and I are going to have the tussle of our lives and I am not giving any quarter to her tender years
What is advancing years? I am back peddling rapidly ! I fly around the place,float up stairs, climb vertical walls for 6 metres ( x 6 one night ),am going to go swimming when I get up the courage My scales say metabolic age of 18 so what more could a very YOUNG Nana want Hey but yes the new BMI thingy allows me to be a bit heavier so I thank it but decline with every ounce of graciousness in me but I DON"T WANT IT.Wow that felt so cool to say that ! I could be a bit heavier !!! Sooo delicious.
I might be a bit THIN !!!!!!!!!! Love it !!!!!!!!

I'M BERRYLICIOUS! x 5
Old 25-08-2010, 11:42

Hi Bevmilne, this is fantastic news ! Yes I am all for meeting anyone who wants to ! How exciting.Where and when do they meet? Would they like to meet me?
Look at you go !! How come I have missed " meeting "you on here ? I must have my head in the clouds.Thanks so much for visiting my diary and informing me of your group.

I'M BERRYLICIOUS! x 5
Old 27-08-2010, 08:17

52 Done
51 Done
50 Done
49 Hurry up
47?
46?
45?

I'M BERRYLICIOUS! x 5
Old 27-08-2010, 12:31
On my way - To a new me.

HI M&N - hope the GOFB visits you tonight and the 300g are gone tomorrow! So close to your next goal. Good luck. x

Goals: Start weight 120; 105 (1/3 way) DONE; Under 100kg DONE; 98 kg (1/2 way) DONE; 90 kg (2/3) DONE; 82 kg: DONE: 76 kg; Refeed; Maintenance.
Old 27-08-2010, 13:34

Hi Panda, thank you. I am thrilled to read about how you are doing ! very well done.

I'M BERRYLICIOUS! x 5
Old 28-08-2010, 07:33
Part of the Furniture

Hows the hungries today little mum? You are without a shadow of a doubt thin so see how you go about ordering refeed. Remember that it will take a few days to come through as well. Having said that 6 of sep is just around the corner and if you feel you can hold out til then all well and good.

You have given me an idea btw.... climbing wall!!!! I have never tried it before because I didn't have the upper body strength to haul my weight up. There is a clip and climb in chch which I reckon master 2 would enjoy as well. Not sure when we will get to go but I will let you know how I get on!!!!

Trot trot.

ff

2nd time round post baby start 7/5/2012

Old 28-08-2010, 08:06

Hi ff, so excited to think you will try wall climbing !! I am enjoying it big time and I can already do harder climbs.I even had a go at the overhanging wall, didn't make it but had a great deal of fun trying and swinging !! I am sure your wee one would love it.
The hungries !! oh the hungries, they are pretty much my constant companion at the moment.It is not shaping up too well today because it is not quite 10 o'clock in the morning and already 2 crackers and one fruit are DEVOURED !!I made the mistake of having one cracker with my egg for breakfast which leaves me a move short for an emergency later in the day.We are having a birthday party today for one of our grandchildren and I shall take the remaining cracker with me and see if I can beat Ladybirds number of nibbles per cracker and try and fool myself that I am full after eating it.Might need to drink 10 litres of water to block the gap Don'tcha just LOVE this program!!! If in doubt drown yourself In all seriousness I do love this program even now when the challenge is a bit steeper.

I'M BERRYLICIOUS! x 5
Old 28-08-2010, 08:51
On my way - To a new me.

Suck the cracker slowly and wiggle your toes at the same time. That will get your brain off the hunger! Or maybe there will be so much happening at the party with your lovely grandchildren that you won't even need it! Good luck.

Goals: Start weight 120; 105 (1/3 way) DONE; Under 100kg DONE; 98 kg (1/2 way) DONE; 90 kg (2/3) DONE; 82 kg: DONE: 76 kg; Refeed; Maintenance.
Old 28-08-2010, 13:46

TINY WEE Mummy....advancing years and you floating!! Not altzehiemers (oops where is the spell check when you need it???) is it

The climbing wall sounds like fun - I could probably do it now that I can get out of the bath tub without doing myself an injury!! Much easier than this time last year, carrying an extra small person around)
I have arthritis in my hands so may not be a climbing candidate, but used to have a lot of lower body strength (so far untested in the new body.

Isn't it nice to hear from bevmilne, from your area too. She has been hidding as I haven't come across her either.
Looks like we will finally be moving into new home this week. Should have been next Mon but bad weather predicted for first few days of the week. Not great for removalists carrying furniture etc. Have delayed until Thurs, so we can do all the running around and shifting things we have in other storage.

Are you planning to start refeed Sept 6th?? (noted the date in a post form ff but didn't see you mention the date).
Perfect choice.........the day I entered the world
Hope you are having a magnificent weekend. I've just returned from a walk in the forest with the dog. The river is freezing but she is in it every chance she gets. Warm when we started out but an hr later the stherly and rain is heading our way through Arthur's Pass.
100% Cohens Christmas I'm MANGOIFICENT x 9 - I'M BERRYLICIOUS! x 2
Old 28-08-2010, 17:25

Hello dear Panda, I laughed at your idea but I shall try it and see if my mind gets distracted.It could very well work.For the first time since starting Cohens I was not content watching everyone eat.I wanted to eat as well but did not.Everything looked lovely and smelled even better !That's okay,another day done and another day closer to finishing.I would very much like to be rewarded with a loss tomorrow but what will be will be.Have a lovely restful evening Panda and thank you very much for your support.XXX
Hello very slender Ladybird ! How rude !! Nothing wrong with my mind!
Very excited for you to be moving into your brand spanking new home next week that is awesome.
The 6th is the day I am due for a blood test and my last as the minute the results are back they will have instructions to order my re feed so while you are celebrating a very happy day I shall be thinking of you and celebrating for a very different reason.I hope your day is wonderful and how perfect to be in your new home for it.
I may not start re feed then but if my system stays like it is at present then I will.I wanted the freedom to think clearly about when I needed to start rather than have to start because a blood test is due.If I order it now I would have to be started by the 6th and I thought "what if this settles down again?" I wont want to start.Am I making sense?
I thought Bevmilne was telling me about the club down here but I did not read her message correctly, she was asking if I knew of a club down here so maybe my mind is suspect after all !! Maybe we should put a call out and see? People may just want to stay private and that is fine.But maybe some would like to meet up.
What breed is your dog? She is a tough wee thing.Brrr that sounds cold now blowing through the pass.Tuck up and relax when you can and get a good sleep.XXX

I'M BERRYLICIOUS! x 5
Old 29-08-2010, 08:03

52 Done
51 Done
50 Done
49 Hurry up Helloooo!It's 10 o'clock in the morning ARE YOU DEAD IN THERE?
47?
46?
45?
Not an inkling of a shift ! oh well never mind maybe tomorrow.I haven't even got the solace of a dip in the hot tub,( can't turn to food for comfort either! ) It being needed back at the cow shed ( the tub, not the food !) and not even a shower as hubby is working on installing the new bath when he gets a free moment and they are in quite short supply.The bathroom is in complete disarray,and the plumbing is out of plumb.

I'M BERRYLICIOUS! x 5
Old 29-08-2010, 08:14
On my way - To a new me.

How about a bit of Zumba dancing around the lounge for comfort and consolation! Might even work up a sweat and wham - 300g or more gone!! How frustrating for you. Sending fat burning wishes your way.x

Old 29-08-2010, 10:26

Hi Panda, you really are a wee honey.What a great idea and I will certainly do that.I am going to bed for awhile then I will do the Zumba before I go to work and that way I will be warmed up as well.
How are you going these days? 5.5 is so very close and I am thrilled for you.I hope you have had a great weekend.XXX

I'M BERRYLICIOUS! x 5
Old 29-08-2010, 10:49
For the last time

Your doing really well. Im real proud of you wee woman. Have you checked with your clinic on the good Docs new weight range, you may have gone up a couple of kgs like I did. Hope you get to have a bath soon, could be a bit off!!

Started again 6th July 2014
Goals at this point: 89kg, 84kg
To be overweight not obese 84kg:
Old 29-08-2010, 11:32

You used the tub as a steam bath didn't you- sweated it of
now you will have to go and chase the cows to raise a sweat

Start- 184.9kg, Goal 84.9 Current 84.3kg Centimetres lost: 248
New Goals
to get yacht built- Blog here if interested
http://the-making-of-didiki.blogspot.com/
Looking good, feeling good. If I wasn't so busy I'd date myself
The price of liberty is eternal vigilance
Wherever you go, you will still be there
Old 29-08-2010, 12:32

Hi dear Bronnie! It is great to hear from you and thank you for your lovely encouraging words! It is a bit hard at the moment but that is what life is like eh ! Harder times,better times.
Yes I checked the new BMI thing and yes I am allowed to be 49-52 so I have arrived at the bottom number officially.I will check with my clinic tomorrow and see what she says.I would like to complete one more blood test which is due on the 6th but if my body screams any louder I will pay attention. I am trying to analyze myself as best I can. I am tired,very cold,back pain,pretty much constant hunger now,brain a bit slow, ( no rude comments please ), not a lot of that lovely energy now, more easily irritated. On the other side I am not pushed to the edge with hunger,I still have all my limbs intact, the cat,calves and cows are safe, but not the happy bananas !, I read and re read Asy's post on when one is ready for re feed and I don't think I am quite there yet. I like to think I am in control of this and I have some very mini goals and expectations yet but that could be whipped away at the drop of a hat ( fat ) I guess So I am taking it very much one day at a time and mainly still enjoying the journey.

Hi Mr Mark Hurricane, I don't seem to be able to raise a sweat! Except maybe the thought of you arriving in the tough club and I haven't managed to fly the coup first ! I still have plans for that event. You have done so well and are to be congratulated and it's not your fault you are a man. I am out of emoticons, such a shame.

I'M BERRYLICIOUS! x 5

Tags
diary , finished , morning , mumandnana , tomorrow , week , weigh