New You Forums

Go Back   New You Forums > Starting and Running > NEW MEMBERS... Start here!

Notices

Old 26-10-2010, 12:26
Feeling more at home

Default Re: 2nd Chance... 42.3 kg to loose...

... mmmmmmm beach... and what a visual image... drool, drool.... ok im converted that sounds better then thinking of a bounty...

Day 7 completed.. week 1 done and dusted totally 100%...

Day 8 has started nicely.. My breaky again was yogurt and cracker- followed closley by my ever enjoyable psyllium husk and vitamins... mmmmmm :P.. note to self buy eggs...

Ok so the washing is still waiting to be folded and so that is my one task today.. if i do nothing else, that one thing i will do...

Well i hope everybody has great day and will catch up some more this arvo...

Big thanks to you all

Chelle

Old 26-10-2010, 12:52
On my way - To a new me.

Glad you feel the same way Chelle. Thanks for your encouragement and I will monitor your progress as well as my own to see how we are coping. Hope you don't mind?

j

Reach 80kg
Reach 70kg
Reach Goal Weight 69kg
Old 26-10-2010, 14:04
Dedicated New You Forum Nut

Hi Chelle, amen to post #24, great headspace and that's what is required a positive outlook on the programme.

We are depriving ourselves of far more being overweight than any food item could ever provide!

Keep up the attitude!

[SIZE=1]Goals <100; <95; <90; <85; 81.5 halfway <80; <75; <70; <65; GOAL!! :
I'm MANGOIFICENT and WATERWISE!!!
Old 26-10-2010, 16:12
On my way - To a new me.

HAHAHAHA......

Love your sense of humour... You must be a little demented like me

Wanna come and do my washing as well?? It's a bit like a mountain... In fact, you could probably close your eyes and imagine you were climbing everest (it's that big!)...

BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS BUY EGGS

Old 26-10-2010, 18:00
Operation 'mini-me'!

So what are you using the coconut oil for Chelle? For stretch marks and stuff? I use palmers coco butter moisturer stuff. When I remember. I'd be interested to see if coconut oil helps more!

And psyllium husk...are we allowed that? I'm assuming you take that for toilet assistance? And how do you take it? with your yoghurt...in water?

Kirst xo

Old 26-10-2010, 22:21
I think I've got it!!!

My NYF Diary

I hope the day went well for you, Chelle.

AJ
What else do I do? I help people make money and I help people save money. Please take a look at http://www.acnlinks.clancie.com.au/
Back again for the support. Still think the diet and the forum are the best ever, but too old to do it again. Now losing again slowly on maintenance diet. Ticker shows next intermediate goal only (5 kilos).

Old 27-10-2010, 10:57
Feeling more at home

Thanks everyone for visiting and posting i do feel spoilt..

C-JAYE thanks for the post, im trying to stay in a more positive state of mind for this journey. Changing the mental things 1 thought at a time.

Coooooeeeeee... Debs if your washing is Mount everest, then my washing is its twin sister.. bah ha ha ha..We're Mountaineers in training..Thanks a bunch for your buy eggs reminder ... Needless to say eggs are on the menu this morning tg, i love my eggy weggs..

Kirst- CottonUndies was chatting to me about coconut oil and dry brushing to help repair the skin along our journey towards our slimmer selves..OMG It smells so yummy..

Yes psyllium husks is allowed i have 1 tsp a day in a glass a water with my vitamins,as well as the sofenting effect it also has the added bonus of making you feel a little fuller. The first time i had it i tried it in a water bottle- omg that was funny trying to drink a litre of water with these floaties in it and before it congealed. I have tried it in yogurt too.. YUK YUK YUK, but that is just my opinion.. It's not entirely pleasant, has a bit of a funny flavour to it but, i just sucked it up and got on with it and its natural no chemicals or pills.. After a couple of days it didnt bother me... Its a bit like getting used to natural yogurt after flavoured.. tee hee hee
Well my inbox is busy filling up with my thread subscriptions- to your diaries- so im getting the latest installments from your threads.. while the summer season isnt supposed to have many good shows screening on the tv, the forum seems abundant with new seasons and contiuations...

Day 8 100%- cleaning bug still not kicked in yet as i managed to argue myself into taking some time to finish TORMENT rather then folding washing, but i cleaned the fridges, did some fruit and veg shopping, washed some more clothes, did dishes and made a healthy evening meal.. so not a total right off.. and i enjoyed my book, but i now have to wait until next year for the sequel.... grrrr...

So happy hubby will be home tonight.. i miss him especially on fly home wednesday, on fly out wednesday i think im pretty much ready to physically place him on the plane myself,..

anyway i better leave it there for now and go and visit all your threads.. otherwise i shall run out of time and not be able to post anything...

Chelle

Old 27-10-2010, 18:10
On my way - To a new me.

Hahahaha..Chelle... I can just imagine you putting hubby back on the plane

Can we not get your wonderful diary moved to the new diary area??

Old 27-10-2010, 21:16
I'm Committed - Or I should be!

I used to have a fly in fly out husband Chelle and I must say I have always enjoyed my own company so it never bothered me it was like the best of both worlds!
That must have been so funny drinking that bottle of water with the psyllium hulks - yum!
I like to take my medicine separately and not contaminate things I enjoy with things I dont!!
You and Deb make me feel lucky I have so little washing - I dont have that much to wash but I was washing nearly every day but now I am trying to be more water wise I am trying to make myself wait until the weekend.

Have a great evening!

Just trying to fine tuning my maintenance!!
Old 28-10-2010, 21:20
I think I've got it!!!

My NYF Diary

For the time it takes, losing weight is the most important thing in your life Chelle. If that means you read a book rather than doing all the chores, so be it.

AJ
What else do I do? I help people make money and I help people save money. Please take a look at http://www.acnlinks.clancie.com.au/
Back again for the support. Still think the diet and the forum are the best ever, but too old to do it again. Now losing again slowly on maintenance diet. Ticker shows next intermediate goal only (5 kilos).

Old 30-10-2010, 00:14
Part of the Furniture

Hey Chelle, I haven't seen you for a cuppla day, just checking to see if you are OK?

I was just missing you

Old 30-10-2010, 14:04
I think I've got it!!!

My NYF Diary

Hope all is okay.

AJ

Old 05-11-2010, 10:44
Feeling more at home

All good everyone.. sorry i havent been able to post. its the last day of uni- Yippeee.... This last week or so has been very full on. I have an assignment due today so I am trying not to be distracted by the forum... that is such a hard task..
long story why i dont have a diary- i actuallly thought i already had one... bah ha ha ha.. so once i have this assignment all sorted im back on the posting starting with my diary request..

goodness me exams start on the 16th arghhhhhhh..

I must have jinxed myself because by tuesday i was ready to send hubby to the airport a day early... love him but he's so annoying when i'm on cohens.. i hope you are all doing well and hope to post tomorrow.. thanks for keeping in touch..

thanks all

chelle

Old 05-11-2010, 16:32
Part of the Furniture

Ohh its so good to see you again, I was worried bout you, glad you are ok.
Sounds like you have been busy !!! What are you doing at Uni?
Looking forward to catching up on all the goss. x

Old 05-11-2010, 19:14
Been here forever!!! - Ask me Anything !!

My NYF Diary

Hi Chelle,

This thread is very much looking like "your Diary" - and it is a simple proposition to move this into the "New Diaries" section.

Just ask - it will be done, effortlessly (will change the title to "Chelle's Diary", or "Fifty2drop's Diary", or, you tell me.....)

And yeah, we'd need the Diary Request form completed too,

Koh
Old 05-11-2010, 22:57
I think I've got it!!!

My NYF Diary

All the best for the next 2-3 weeks, Chelle. Assignment and study times can make dieting difficult. It's so easy to think you are hungry when really you are just looking for an excuse to do something (like find food) to relieve the boredom. I hope you have an easy leadup and breeze through your exams.

AJ

Tags
2nd , 423 , chance , loose