New You Forums

Go Back   New You Forums > Cohen Programme Boards > The Home Stretch! Refeeding discussion

Notices

Old 12-07-2009, 10:53
I am here for good

Default Re: Stopping refeed halfway through

Yeti,

Quote:
I decided to drop the bread and carbs for a day
I do hope you mean you swapped the bread for crackers and still ate the carbohydrates. If you dropped them completely you have not followed refeed correctly. It is especially important during refeed to use the guidelines as they are written just as you did with the plan.

The whole idea of refeed is to reintroduce the foods in a specific controlled way as designated by Dr Cohen. If you don't follow it exactly you may as well stop right now. if you mess it up you MUST go back two days and try to correct it ... adapting it by theorising is just adding to the mess up.

You take it as a gain from your start weight so you would not have to repeat 2 days unless you had gone up to 66.5kg. Except I see in your diary you went off the refeed program so you should have gone back two days at least - technically back on plan for a week and refeed all over again.

Connie

"If you think you can, or you think you can't you're right! " - Henry Ford

Last edited by ConnieK..; 12-07-2009 at 11:13.

Tags
clear , continuously , end , gain , gaining , halfway , issue , kilos , plan , question , refeed , stopping , weight